
My ALL TIME FAVORITE movie, well besides The Wizard of Oz (Entirely Different Post all Together) is Pearl Harbor. It is the Movie I go to when I am having a Bad Day! I am IN LOVE with this Movie! I Figured, in Honor of Pearl Harbor Day, I would Pay Homage to the movie as well :D
Rafe McCawley (Ben Affleck) is a dyslexic man who is is one of the Best Fighter Pilots in the Army/ Navy! When getting all his Tests done, He sees the Beautiful Nurse Evelyn Johnson (Kate Beckinsale) and Falls in Love. He gets Sent to England to help the Brits Fight the War, and His platoon all gets Shipped to Pearl Harbor to stay safe. His Best Friend Danny Walker (Josh Hartnett) stays in Hawaii However, and When Rafe is thought to Be dead, Danny comforts Evelyn. Soon, they start dating, Fall in Love, Rafe is found not dead... For the rest of it, WATCH IT! I give it 2 thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment