15 December 2008

Washington...

Wow! Sorry it took so long! Ok, Pictures will come soon, I promise! I got back from Washington on Tuesday the 9th! What a trip! Short, fun, I LOVED IT! I wish I could have spent more time, but it literally was a spur of the moment thing. :D I met Mike finally! I fell in love with Seattle (Arica, I thought of you when I went to Pike's Place, a lovely land filled with cool shops with sweet clothing and jewelery!) I could definitley live there! It is so gorgeous in WA. I arrived on Thursday, got a smoothie with Mike, Perused the Dollar store, Watched the office and Slept! The next day, Maria and I watched Twilight (again, Arica, You're so right, the 2nd time is even better than the first) and we went Roller Skating! SO MUCH FUN! I have not done that in years (it was For My new BFF, Kaelyn's 19th birthday.) A girls night Followed! Seattle was Saturday, and when we got home, we went to the Follette's home, were Brother Follette made the most Delicious Deep Dish Pizza. Dinner there with the Missionaries (it was transfer calling night.) Later, We made Guacamole! :D Sunday we went to Church and then a Christmas fireside from the First Presidency(It was FABULOUS!) Monday, We were Super Busy! Visiting Sawyer, Hanging out with Woody, Institute Council Party and Date with Mike (My favorite part!) He sang me 2 songs on the guitar! I left the next morning (Derek took me to the Airport, but first, a stop at Denny's and He paid) I wish I could have stayed longer, but WA is amazing! I suggest everyone go! :D

No comments: