16 May 2009

Today I Hiked...


So, today, I got up and did my little run, got ready and ate some yogurt. Daniel asked if I wanted to hang out with Him and Ben that day (Daniel's best friend). I said sure, since tiff worked all day, and he said "grab your tennis shoes, we might go hiking." I thought, SWEET, I love hiking, and I was supposed to go today with friends in Rexburg Anyway, so why not. We went and got some costco goodness, and then We went back to Ben's place. I grabbed my shoes and asked "Where are we hiking?" "Y Mountain" was the response. SWEET x2! I have never hiked Y mountain, and Always wanted to! So, we start off, I realized it was all uphill! Kind of a killer. But I made it! To the VERY top of the Y and sat up on it. It was fabulous! It was hard, don't get me wrong, but it was SO worth it! I just finished eating at Chili's and I am SOO exhausted! Such a good relaxing day in Utah! :D
XOXOX

No comments: