Was it just me or did that week go by way fast?! Let's hope Thursday comes quickly and the weekend lasts forever. So, there was a mouse that died in the wall at the office. And I can't even go in the back office because the smell is so horrible. Hence, work in the front and getting off early (: I'm not complaining. I have SO much to do still before thursday, around the house and to prep for the trip. I still need jeans, lotion and I need to vaccuum my room! All in all, it will be a busy week until thursday night, when Rae Rae, Calee-Belle and Carlisle and I go on our road trip to Utah! Don't worry, I'm breathing. Nervous still, but breathing. I am feeling better about seeing morgan, as we talked about it. hahaha. I just wish I had the money to buy new clothes, because 1. I want to update my wardrobe and 2. I don't fit in my clothes anymore, they're all falling off. Oh well, I get to spend tomorrow after work with Miss Calee Belle and I can't wait, Vicki's, and Burlington coat factory. Oh happy day! Well, I better get back to work. I hope everyone has a FABULOUS monday. Remember: Peace, Love Happiness.
XOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment