03 August 2010

Dear Alexa Bryn...

Thank you for being the AMAZING, INSIGHTFUL and GORGEOUS woman that you are. You inspire me in so many ways. Thank you for listening to my odd requests of men, my complaints on certain boys, and my crazy ideas and thoughts. You are my angel! Thank you for keeping my mind off the distant future, the janky past and the crazy present. Thank you for CONSTANTLY reminding me of how Beautiful, Precious and Wonderful I am. Thank you for your uplifting texts. Thank you for your smiles, your hugs and your back scratches. Thank you for understanding me between sobs, giggles, panic attacks, and excited screams. Thank you for being my baby girl, My friend, my sister. I love you.

LOVE ALWAYS
Your Baby Girl
Amber

1 comment:

Alexa Bryn said...

Dear Amber,
This post made my dat!!I love you,and I am SO GLAD that you are home and I get to spend time with you...you are truly one of the only people who understands me and I love every second I get to spend with you :) gym tomorrow and friday for sure!!