14 August 2010

Eat, Pray, Love...

LOVED IT. I have not read the book yet, but believe me. I WILL! After watching the movie, I realized how much I needed to read the book. It should be a requirement for all women ages 18 and up. Not only am I in love with Julia Roberts as an actress, but the story line is great. As of late, I have been doing TONS of soul searching and the movie has some amazing lines in it that I want to remember ( fingers crossed that they are in the book). I was able to go watch this movie with my good friend, Ashleigh Tanner. Miss Ashleigh and I needed a girls night. It was perfect, movie and then some sushi. Side Note: Ashleigh Tanner is AMAZING. I love that woman! She has so many insights and such that have helped me through some rough patches. What she might not know, is how much I needed to hear what she told me during dinner. Everything she said was relevant in my life. I love her. So. with all of this said. I think every woman should watch Eat, Pray, Love. As for me, today after work I am going to go by the book and start reading it this week! Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments: