19 August 2010

Dear Ashy B...

My Darling Ashlynd-
  Happy Birthday. On this the day of your birth, I would like to do a little shout out for you. Thank you for existing. Thank you for taking me to the gym, helping me conquer heights, and for keeping me motivated. Thank you for our late night chats, our fro-yo runs, and our cry fests. Thank you for understanding EXACTLY how I am feeling some days and for no need for explanations. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine. Thank you for your kind words, your uplifting thoughts and your insights filled with wisdom. I look up to you so much for everything you have done. Your strength encourages me and proves to me that although I become frustrated, everything will work out. I love you Miss Ashlynd Bree. I hope today is the best birthday yet, with many more to come!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS
amber

No comments: