So..... I will post pictures soon. but I am going back to the last week of my LAST SUMMER SEMESTER EVER at BYU-I. So... I spent as much time as possible with my Best friend, Maria, Before she graduated and went on her marry way. I also, Studied my butt off for my hardest final: CHILD 400, which is Research methods. I totally ACED my final and maintained my B in that class, leaving me with 4 A's and 2 B's! My last semester, I'm shooting for ALL A's. I also worked out, danced a lot and cleaned/packed ALLL my stuff. I even brought 2 trash bags full of stuff home so when I move, I don't have as much stuff. I know I will have to go through and get rid of things, as well as bring stuff home for Thanksgiving, but I should be fine driving it all back in my car in Dec! Oh yes, Last week of school also entailed me hanging with mah boys for a little last hurrah. THANK HEAVENS most of them will be in my ward Last semester. i dunno what I would do without Ryan Scott's Insights, Mike's Singing, and Rew's ODD Humor :D And that sums of the WONDERFUL end of the semester. I am pretty stoked about getting back to school though to finish, and to try out for the World dance team, AGAIN! :D I loved it! Anyway, Time to get done with WORK!
Peace, Love, Happiness
XXOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment