06 May 2009

Back to the Daily Grind

It's been awhile, sorry about that guys. I am in my 3rd week of my 6th semester at BYU-Idaho. LOVE IT. Would love it even more if the sun would STAY! ha ha. Other than the cooky weather, everything is good. I love my classes, all 8 of them. There are 6 of us in my apartment again. Still have Angela, Ashley and Maria. We welcomed miss Lauren Michelle back into the apartment for the summer! I missed her a lot, and I was so excited to see her again! Our brand new roomie... Miss Heidi. She is a second semester Freshy from Nampa, Idaho. She is pretty much amazing and beautiful and I love her. I am taking: Reading Hispanic Lit., Child Foundations, Language and Literature, Issues in Special Ed., Prep. for Eternal Marriage, Beginning Ballet, Professional Development and History and Philosophy of Education. Whew. Yup. 8 Classes. It's ok. I have great teachers. That's school :D

XOXO

No comments: