13 May 2009

Hump day Post...

So, It's the ending of our Wednesday! I am so glad! Friday couldn't come sooner! So today, it was quite funny... I was running my mile before the step class, and i dropped the lid to my water bottle, and it bounced off the treadmill and i lost it... forever. Next part? I dropped the towel to wipe the sweat off my brow. Yeah... Kinda crazy. And then I did a step class. But I feel SOOO good! A tad sore, but I am going to get a GREAT nights sleep right now! Also, a shout out to Jilinda! She is SO amazing! I got to watch maddie today for a few hourse. Jilinda works so hard, and she was out there mowing the lawn today! We all miss Tyler, But I am sure she just is countin down the day until he comes home again! LOve you Jilinda! Night my Friends...

XOXOX

No comments: