
So, I was running on the treadmill last night while carrying on a conversation with my friend Calee via text. I told Calee that I wanted so badly to reach my goal weight, 140! I told her I only have 20 more lbs. to lose. She told me that was a solid number and that she could help me reach it. After losing 47 lbs since 2006, I know how much effort goes into this. I want this so bad. So, Calee told me she would help with giving me a doable workout schedule and we could amp it up as I got adjusted and especially when I get home in July. She is amazing, and I love her. So, My dear friends... I tell you so I can stay accountable for my actions. My goal is to lose 10 lbs. on or before july 23rd. I will lose the follow 10 on or before my 21st Birthday, October 25th. I know these seem like weird numbers, but I know that these are doable goals, and especially with school, I don't want to kill myself to reach all 20 lbs by July. If it just so happens that I do, then I do. If any of you have any motivational words or tips, they are all appreciated and welcomed! I'll def. keep you posted on how it is going! :D
XOXO
1 comment:
AMBRRRR! I just love you to bits! Yay for working out :D ! Haha you're so funny..thanks for the shout out in this post!
Post a Comment