16 May 2009

Nike for Women...


Any of you Who do not know, I LOVE NIKE! Possibly my favorite brand of all time! Facts: I own 2 nike duffels, once had a nike back pack, own a nike sports bra, nike socks and a nike jacket. Plan on buying some new running shoes, Nike of course. The two previous quotes are my favorite! Some more for your Nike excersising Pleasure:



  • "All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you no, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly. And you will tell them yes."



  • "Sooner or later, you start taking yourself seriously. You know when you need a break. You know when you need a rest. You know what to get worked up about and what to get rid of. And you know when it's time to take care of yourself, for yourself. To do something that makes you stronger, faster, more complete. Because you know it's never too late to have a life. And never too late to change one. "



  • "Everything you need, is already inside. JUST DO IT"

Enjoy your life my friends! I am! I have run a mile everyday this week! And I plan on doing it again next week! Luck

XOXOX



4 comments:

argentinito said...

muy bueno!

Nikki Nielsen said...

i don't think we can be friends anymore....i despise the brand.

Amber Irene said...

awww, Nikki, I'm sorry. :(

Unknown said...

I love my NIKE Airborn sports bras! Recently bought a pack of 3 sports bras from Sports Authority.