My best friend has been sick for 2 weeks, no big deal she tells us. She woke up last friday Crying. That is when I know she is in Pain. I spent the morning with her at Urgent care and then the Ear nose and throat Doctor. She had the choice to get her tonsils out. She grabbed at it. I spent the remainder of the morning and later part of the afternoon playing Mommy. We went to the hospital, I called the boys to come give her a blessing and then sat all day at the Hospital with her. I was scared, but she did great. Then Sunday we had to take her back to the ER because she couldn't stop throwing up and she was dehydrated. I was so scared. I was so exhausted. I wanted to help, but I couldn't. She felt better and we finally left about 1 Am. The next morning.. I woke up with a cold. Not only is she still not feeling 100%, but I am sick too. This has been an interesting week...
XOXO
2 comments:
Wow...that sounds just like motherhood. Apparently you're taking the crash training course.
Yeah, both Maria and her mom told me that i am going to make an amazing mom after this. LOl
Post a Comment