25 September 2009

Friday...


Oh my goodness. What an Insane week of work. I have worked at Applebee's all week plus with my parents. I normally get more than just monday and sunday off, but this week it was FULL. However, I have still managed to spend some time with Miss Calee Belle and with some of the other peeps from the Single's ward. But, other than work stress, life is good and I can't really Complain. Next weekend is conference. And I am going. And I am stoked. I am so excited. I'm also very, very nervous. I get to see someone I have been waiting to see since july. I'm nervous, and excited and happy and scared. woo. a lot of emotions running through this body. Alyssa comes home on sunday! :D So excited to see my bear. She's been very much missed. I am wishing. I am wishing and hoping and thinking and praying. I'll let ya know how i feel when it gets closer to Morgan time. Peace, Love, Happiness..

XOXOX

No comments: