20 September 2009

Sister Kerr and Rings...












Today was a Mini Family reunion... or should I say Roommate Reunion? My roommate Angela Rochelle was called to serve in the Manchester, England Mission. Today was her farewell in Moreno Valley, CA. I am SO glad I was able to attend. My roomie Ashley was able to come also, which was WAY nice! I missed them. Not only were we able to hear and see angela, but Ash gave me my Birthday Present early! It is this ring from Kohl's that she has also, and I ALWAYS ask her if I can borrow it when we were at school. So low and behold, when i opened the "gift wrap" I saw this beauty ( see bottom picture) peeking up to say hello to me! Thanks Ashmee! I LOVE IT. To My angela. She did an AMAZING job and she will make an amazing sister missionary! :D Sister Kerr, England is ready and waiting. and they will love you! Peace, Love, Happiness.


XOXOX