21 September 2009

This is the Time...









Monday. Today is going to be a GREAT day. I woke up on time. Work has been so good. FHE tonight, followed by a fun fro-yo trip. Calee is back in town. Tomorrow, Temple with Ashley! I have been so blessed. Time to stop and count my blessings. I have so many things and people in my life. My family is amazing. I love them. I am going to try and be a better person. Everyday. I am going to try and think of others first, especially my mom and dad. I am going to try and spend more time with my family. I am going to get back in the gym tomorrow (the wisdom tooth thing hindered that) and I am going to Love my body for what I have worked hard on. No More chastizing myself for eating that bagel or for having that piece of chocolate. I am going to become better at getting errands done sooner than later, keeping up with my chores and staying relaxed. I am going to make a goals and to-do list so I can stay organized. Time for me to start becoming a Goddess. Like Ashley, I will become a Goddess. Love you girl. Peace, Love, Happiness.

XOXOX

1 comment:

jake & ash said...

Ahhh! I love it...be the domestic goddess girl. YOU CAN DO IT!