03 September 2009

Update...

Oh the joys of working 2 job. :/ I need to make more than i had last year, no problem, next pay day I will have that! I want to make at least 6,000. That way I can take my classes, and work a job without feeling like I need to work 1,000 hours to keep me going. I have neglected my blogging because I am either working, working out, or with my crew. Whew. I love every minute of it though. Calee, Alexa and Aubry are probably happy about it though :D A lot has happened since I have been home. 1) As I stated earlier, I work 2 jobs. Applebee's as a hostess and with my parents again. I stay busy and it is helping me pay for college. 2) I love my single's ward SO MUCH. Can I just say i can never wait for sundays! I love it so much! Sunday's are my favorite. 3) not only have i gotten to hang out with my lovely ladies, but i have made new friends. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Tyler, Garrett and Aubry= AMAZING. I love them. I started hanging with old friends and we have strengthened new friendship heights :D What would i do without my friends? probably die. They give me strength during trials and they make me laugh when i am crying. I love Alexa Brynn and Calee and Ashley and Aubry. We all need friends. mine just happen to be angels too. :D Time to get back to work. I'll try to keep you updated! Conference in a month!!!

XOXOXOX

1 comment:

jake & ash said...

I love you girl! Keep working hard and smiling.

love, ash.