
Currently I am a car. A car on a road that seemed to be going quite smoothly and on a path I knew quite well. Suddenly, the road has a detour, and it's a little bumpier than I am used to, but it's a beautiful sight and it's an adventure. As treacherous as the beginning seemed, it is beginning to clear up, and it's amazing. I am a car. This analogy goes very, very well with my life right now. And though it may not make any sense to you, I needed to write it for me. I am a car. I love this detour. I hope this detour becomes a permanent road I travel on. But, I guess as time goes on, and as the road work continues, we will see if this detour will now become a new road in my life. I just continue to be cautious and follow the road signs. I keep my lights on, I have safety supplies in my trunk, just in case. I am following this road in faith. Enjoy the day my friends. Peace, Love, Happiness.
XOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment