15 September 2009

Wisdom Teeth...

So, On thursday, my left wisdom tooth area was irriated and a little inflamed. No big deal, I thought, this has happened before, goes away in a day or 2. Sunday, the pain was a little less bearable, so I decided some Ibprufen would be my best bet. Monday morning at 4 am, I woke up with excruciating pain, and I was crying so hard. My dad had to come and give me a blessing, and since I had exceeded the amount for Ibprufen, I couldn't take any. Instead, my momma had to help put orajel on my tooth, since I couldn't even open my mouth. Yesterday I was scheduled to meet with the oral surgeon and I set up my appointment. Today at 8:20 am, I was given Local anesthesia, and I was awake for the procedure of taking out the 2 lower wisdom teeth. I came home with a swollen face and I still have a numb face. My chin feels like Rubber. I just wanted the Pain to go away though, I was ready to take out my own tooth! However, I have been home all alone, all day, and Now All I wanna do is be around people. Well, and I wanna go buy some black flats, but that can't happen for a little bit. Anyway, that's an update. Time to sew my skirt :D Peace, Love, Happiness.

XOXOX

2 comments:

Alana Moore said...

Oh i am so sorry! That sounded like it was very painful!!

Amber Irene said...

it's ok Alana, You experienced Child Birth. Pretty Sure you might win this one. ;)