Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Oh Mondays. How else can you describe them really? It all started with me rolling out of bed with Sunday's hair and thought: A headband it is today! I woke up about 40 minutes before I had to leave my house for work (which conveniently is located 5 minutes walking distance). The first day of November though, so how bad could it be really? I went to work from 8:00- 9:30, then danced my little heart out from 9:45-11:15. We just finished our dance combination that we are being tested on, on Friday. It is indeed a fun piece, but we do some hard stuff in it, (ok, not hard, just quick and a lot).
I came back to work from 11:30- 1:45 (after I grabbed some yummy taco soup from the crossroads [ the school food emporium]) and enjoyed sitting in my office, writing a paper, and doing some odd ends for brother Godfrey. I then scurried UP the monstrous hill to the RICKS building for Sociology (believe me, I contemplated skipping it) and then after that class was finished at 3:00, I rambled back DOWN the hill for the Clarke building ( the one I LIVE in) for my 3:15-4:15 class.
I was so exhausted, I honestly didn't think I could make it, but I did, and as soon as I arrived home (after getting my internship paper to turn in from Brother McCoy) I made an executive decision to skip the gym and take a 45 minute nap. Well worth it. I then ate some Tortilla Soup ( what can I say, I like the stuff) and prepared the lesson for FHE.
We went to our new 2nd Counselor's and his Wife's house for FHE (Tim and Ariel) and then I came home, put on jammies, Redboxed Robin Hood, got some cold stone (the free birthday stuff) and went to Jon's house to cuddle up on the couch with Cami and enjoy some arrows and crazy Kings. What a Monday, right?!
Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments:
Post a Comment