19 November 2010

Challenge Day 20...

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name

Dancing Through Life...
 So when I first created my blog, I was visiting my sister in Northern California. She said "you need a title for your blog" and then added "you can always change it later" I thought for a little bit, and a little more, and then decided on "Dancing Through Life." It just so happens to be the name of a song in the broadway musical WICKED. Not only am I a diehard Wizard of Oz fan and a musical nerd, but I am a dancer. Now, I was intending on changing the name of the blog, but then... I got lazy. So I kept it, and then I realized how relevant it is in my life! I am always dancing, and whenever I need a breather, I DANCE. So, There we have it. My blog title. :)
Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments: