06 November 2010

Challenge Day 7...

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Ok, So yes, I am guilty. I have planned my wedding. I like planning things! And weddings are fun to plan :). Because there is so much detail involved, I will just put pictures of a few things up...
I am going to be sealed in the San Diego Temple for all Time and Eternity.

And this is kind of a modge-podge of what I want as far as the details go. The top 3 are some favorite dresses. I want short like the first, cinched waist and lace like the second, and the gorgeous details like the 3rd. The perfect ring, my hair, and if I do have a veil, I want a birdcage, otherwise I want a gardenia. Blue heels, and my colors will be blue, yellow and green. I want cupcakes! Oh and outdoor reception. I have indeed thought it out. As long as I have my Castle (the SAN DIEGO Temple), My prince and my family, I will be happy!

Peace, Love, Happiness


No comments: