Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Well.... I have a mighty large makeup bag... but these are just a few essentials that I own. Most days it's powder, mascara, blush, and eyeliner, but on days I feel like looking pretty, I add the eyeshadow.

I have tried many a mascara, this is still my favorite.
I bought this blush 3 years ago, and still going strong. A little goes a long way and looks SUPER cute on me.
I fell in love with Waterproof Eyeliner, and MAC is my fav
This is cheap and works great. Pretty good for pressed powder and cheap...
SO... I accidently bought loose mineral powder, and it made me look kinda orange when used on my whole face, but I didn't want to waste it, so I started using this covergirl mineral loose powder as a bronzer. PERFECTO
Here it is ladies and gents... My obsession. In Eyeshadow form. Because I have oily eyelids, makeup normally slides off them, but MAC stays on for a LONG Time and looks great!
And that is a small glimpse in my makeup bag!
Peace, Love, Happiness




No comments:
Post a Comment