Just ONE? Oye. I couldn't choose. So I won't. HAHA. I'll list a few (not TONS, but def. a few)
John Mayer. The man that makes my heart Swoon. I have had an obsession for this Man and his Melodious music and voice since Room for Squares came out in 2001 (my 7th grade year). His smooth bluesy voice makes my heart pitter patter and not gonna lie, I cried when I watched him in Concert 2 years ago. Something about his lyrics and the way his fingers strum the guitar... mmmmmm.... Definitely my favorite man.
Calee. <3 This woman has some PIPES. Not only is Calee my best friend, but she has a MAGICAL voice. It is smooth like silk and chocolate. She can sing whatever she wants and it sounds fantastic. If she made a CD, I would be first to buy it. Singing next to her in Church is my favorite.
John Allred. A new discovery. He sings soo well and he plays the guitar like a saint. I can sit and listen to him forever.
Ingrid Michaelson. Something about her voice. mmmm I can't put my finger on it, but it makes me OH so happy to listen to. So calming and breezy.

Usher. Need I say more? This man. Oh, This man gives me Hot Flashes. yes, HOT FLASHES. His smooth dark chocolate voice, his smile, his DANCE MOVES. Dang. He has an amazing set of pipes and I was so sad when he got married (celebrity Crush...) Mmm. MMMM MMM GOOD.
And that's just a few of my favs, Believe me, If my whole blog could be about favsie musicians, I would do it. ENJOY
Peace, Love, Happiness





1 comment:
I was all gah gah for room for squares when I was in junior + high school too. John Mayer. (sigh)
Post a Comment