Trying to choose my celebrity crush is like trying to ask a parent who their favorite child is. However, I do have a few... :)
This Hunky Man is Josh Hartnett. Although I haven't seen as many movies with him in it lately (he tends to be in more Rated R movies) My heart will always belong to the man who plays Danny in Pearl harbor.
John Mayer. If you haven't already figured out that I am in love with him... Here is another reminder: I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM.
And Last but not least... Cory Monteith from GLEE. Now, I used to be a Glee diehard, but since the episodes have been a little crazy and sometimes, if not all the time, inappropriate, I have cooled my new season of Glee watching, and have still remained a fan of the music. This handsome, 28 year old, Canadian actor has become a new favorite crush, and new favorite singer. To top it off, just like the Edward Cullen look alike at BYU-I, we have our own Finn look alike. I pretty much drool every time I see him.
And there it is: The top 3 of my celebrity Crushes.... Oh don't worry, There is ALWAYS room for improvement...
Peace, Love, Happiness



No comments:
Post a Comment