03 November 2010

Challenge Day 3...

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Oh the perfect FIRST date... this could be difficult. If I could have the most perfect first date, it would involve a ferris wheel. 
It would start like this:
1) The lucky man would come and pick me up from my home about 3 pm (ferris wheel's are in San Diego, so VC home) and since my parents have the rule to meet them, he would get to meet my parents.
2)Then, we would drive down to Pacific Beach and walk around and put our feeties in the water and talk about everything (i'm a talker)
3) Next we would walk on the boardwalk and get some yummy food. Fair food is super greasy and super delish, especially the huge yummy ice cream cones! So, better bet your bottom I will be getting some.


4) As it gets darker, the boardwalk lights will come on, and We will be able to walk along it and play all the fun boardwalk games and our night will end on the ferris wheel.
5) Then, he will drive me home, walk me to the door and give me a fabulous hug, followed by a "can I call you tomorrow?" 
AND that my friends is how my perfect first date would go... that is if I could choose. ;)

Peace, Love, Happiness

1 comment:

Daniel and Tiffany Joyce said...

At first I thought you were going to paraphrase the notebook, but I saw where you were going with this.