22 November 2010

Challenge Day 23...

Challenge Day 23- 15 Facts about me

  • I am a triple threat: Sing, Dance, Act
  • I have lost 60 lbs.
  • I love buying shoes, but I hate wearing them
  • My hands and feet are ALWAYS cold
  • I can smell Chocolate and Carbs a mile away
  • I used to not be able to run a mile, now I can run 6
  • I want to be an early childhood special education intervention specialist (whew. Mouthful)
  • I could live off of watermelon, Peanut butter, Sushi, and 'Smores
  • I'm obsessed with antique- like things
  • Vincent Van Gough's Starry Night is my favorite painting
  • I am slightly in love with Greece (even though I have never been)
  • I want to take belly dancing classes
  •  I can lay out at the beach forever with some good music and a smoothie
  • I sleep with a stuffed turtle named Joe. I have had Joe for almost 9 years
  • Pretty sure my favorite Christmas song of all time is Sung by a Beatle and isn't Religious at all. On the contrary, it can be slightly annoying for some and has some awesome 80's electric sound to it. Thank You Paul McCartney
Peace, Love, Happiness

    No comments: