10 November 2010

Just one of them days...

Sometimes, a girl has to say, do and act pretty so she can remind herself how wonderful she is; that would be today for me. Minus the dressing pretty (I am wearing spandex, boots, a long sleeve and a jacket) I am trying to remember how wonderful and beautiful I am! So I am going to make a list of things I LOVE about myself:
  • I have a GORGEOUS Smile
  • I love my eyes!
  • I have a knack at making others smile and laugh
  • I give pretty dang good hugs
  • I am caring, compassionate and giving
  • I sing well
  • I love talking, which results in making new friends
  • I love my body. My curves are cute and I rock it very well
  • I am Strong, Fierce, FEARLESS. 
  • I am a divine Daughter of God
  • I am a Goddess in training
  • I get SUPER excited sometimes for the silliest things! 
  • Sometimes when I get really happy, I do a little dance
  • I Can Cook like a PRO
That's just a few... I have many more, but humility is one of them... hahaha so I figure I will save some for later posts

Peace, Love, Happiness
                                       (Fall Leaves make me feel happy, and smiley and pretty...)

No comments: