21 November 2010

Challenge Day 22...

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


Dear person that has hurt me recently,
   Thank you for breaking my heart, again. Thank you for reminding me why things went awry in the first place, second place, third place and fourth place. Thank you for acting like you were in love with me, and then taking it back. Thank you for being insensitive to my bad days, and for ignoring me when you could have told me what you were thinking. All in all, I would like to thank you for hurting me. Please remember how amazing I am, and how good I treat you. Also, remember how I am one of the few that knows you, and your weird quirks and your odd tendencies. I know when you are having a bad day and I know when you are lying. So, remember, when other things don't work out, how you lost someone like me. That's all.

Sincerely,
Amber

3 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Joyce said...

Yeah! Those are the ones you need to sift through before you find your match <3

jake & ash said...

Do I need to kick someones A**?!?! Just sayin...you know I will. Love you tons precious girl.

Amber Irene said...

i never saw these comments til today and they both made me smile :)